Accounting & Financial Services
Meyer Jabara Hotels strives to provide its properties with a full service centralized accounting and financial services department that is focused on providing the hotel management teams with data that drives future performance.
We are able to provide properties a complete hospitality accounting solution on a daily basis. Constant assistance is provided with all accounting functions to each property using state of the art accounting systems. The accounting department also provides training on a wide array of hospitality accounting issues to the on-site management staff as needed.
The accounting and financial services team is considered to be the best in the business and are led by the Chief Financial Officer, Henry Kelley, based in our corporate office located in Danbury, CT.
- Complete accounts payable processing (including all data entry and check processing along with 1099 filings)
- Complete general ledger processing (including monthly financial statement preparation and balance sheet analysis)
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Tax filings (Sales & Use taxes, Occupancy taxes, other sales or gross receipts taxes)
- Budgeting and forecasting assistance
- Act as a conduit for the mortgage servicing companies to ensure timely release of FF & E escrow funds
- Preparation of year end work papers for certified audits
- Review of quarterly and annual payroll and tax filings provided by payroll servicing company
- Paperless office for all record storage with ability to access from property level with internet access
- Access to accounting software at property level 24/7
- Online revenue reporting capability
- Online access to financial statements